Pages

Sunday 21 August 2011

Breaking the ice!

I thought I might start off this blog with a little introduction about myself.

So hi.

This isn't the first time I've started a blog like this, in the past I have tried several times and in the end it all seemed to stop. Maybe because I gave up, or I ran out of things to say which were specific to those blogs. Well, whatever the reason I don't care anymore and this is an attempt to start afresh. This new (and hopefully interesting) blog will be about me me me, as annoying as that sounds it will be a culmination of my activities, random thoughts and anything that might stimulate your minds when reading/looking at my posts. This is all I'm going to say, oh, and just to add my favourite artist is Jay Chou, if you don't know already...

No comments:

Post a Comment